Thursday 14 January 2016

11 Skills That Will Make You Successful In A Content Marketing Career

11 Skills That Will Make You Successful In A Content Marketing Career
“What are you ever going to do with that?”

That’s the usual response I’d get when people would ask what my college degree was in (it was art and art history). There would be a prolonged moment of silence and then that question.

I don’t know if that prolonged moment of silence was in honor of the memory of what they thought was now-gone employability. I can promise you that as I got older and there was more distance from my college graduation, I fretted less.

Because in the ensuing years, I learned that the answer to that question was: quite a lot.

Sometimes a skill is not just a skill. That’s what you’ll discover as you work toward a successful content marketing career.


Read more about content marketing career at, http://goo.gl/ZmaJwk

No comments :

Post a Comment